We created Revive and Refresh Skin Aesthetics with safety, comfort and client care at its core. We are based in Wigan town centre's Jaxons Court, and provide bespoke skin treatments using the highest quality products to hundreds of clients.
Gemma is a fully qualified and insured nurse prescriber with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), with several years' experience of working in aesthetics.
Gemma is also registered with the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses (BACN) and the Aesthetic Complications Expert Group (ACE).
Revive+Refresh Skin Aesthetics prides itself on several core principles. These help guide all decisions which look after the best interests of the patients and the business; these are:
1. Hold discretion and sensitivity in equally high regard
2. To give all patients the time they require; thinking, deciding and acting
3. Treat only where necessary
4. Refer to other practices if unable to treat
5. Make it as easy for patients to engage with us
6. Create and maintain a clean, warm and welcoming environment where patients can be confident to be treated